Terms & Conditions
- 1. Acceptance of Terms:
This agreement is made and entered between BiBi and you. As soon as you accept the agreement you will be bound by the terms & conditions here of, which site name in its discretion may additionally impose from time to time. The modified terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are initially posted in our site. Your continued use of our services will signify your acceptance of the modified terms. If you do not agree to the modification, you must discontinue using the services within 2 days.
- 2. www.bib24x7.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Be Indian Buy Indian Events and Promotions. ("we" or "us" or BiBi), a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its office at 5, Nilesh, Sharanpur Road, behind Kulkarni Garden, Nashik, Maharashtra, India - 422002.
Please note that this is a business/commercial site and can be accessed only by a valid account holder. Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Website Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the below Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Website Terms and Conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
- 3. Registration Obligations:
When you register with us, you agree to:
- 3.1 Supply true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your company in the BiBi Registration form provided on our site, and
- 3.2 Maintain and promptly update your registered information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untruthful, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, BiBi has the right to suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any current or future use of the services. If you have registered with us on behalf of a company or other entity, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such company or other entity to the terms.
- 4. Member's Username, Password, and Security: During the registration process, you will create username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities occurring under your username and password. You agree to immediately alert BiBi of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you properly exit the web site at the end of each session. BiBi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
- 5. INTENDED AUDIENCE:
- 5.1 Unless otherwise specified, this site is intended for Customers of BiBi. Each Customer is bound by the "Customer agreement". This agreement find mention on the relevant portions of the website that relate to. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the appropriate agreement and to comply with its terms.
- 5.2 This website (operated by us from our office located in Nashik, MH, India) is intended as a service to the above mentioned categories of people located in India. Therefore any person who accesses this website from outside India shall do so at his/her own risk and is responsible for compliance with the laws of his/her respective jurisdiction.
- 6. License You Grant To Us:
You grant to us the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display your information (text, pictures, graphics, advertise and promotions), and/or to incorporate your information in other works in any form, media, or technology known or later developed.
BiBi's services are developed to appeal to audience worldwide. Please note that when you voluntarily disclose your information in BiBi's trade center and directory, that information can be collected and used by others.
- 7. Advertising, Financial, And Logistics Services:
You agree that your dealings with or participation with any advertisers or members, whether it is for business or non-business, are solely between you and such parties. BiBi should not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on our services.
- 8. External Links:
Our services provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Since BiBi has no control over such sites and resources, you agree that BiBi is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further agree that BiBi shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services on or through any such site or resource.
- 9. Termination:
You agree that BiBi, in its sole discretion, may terminate your username, password, and postings, or remove and discard your information within our services, for any reason, if BiBi believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter and spirit of the agreement.
- 10. Causes beyond Control:
BiBi shall not be liable to you for delays or failures in performing from causes beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, labor disputes or disturbances, material shortages or rationing, riots, acts of wars, governmental regulations, communication or utility failures, or casualties.
- 11. Agreement to terms of online payment:
- a) As you or your company chooses to avail services on "as is" and "as available" basis under paid subscription category and pays the subscription/purchase amount by online payment system (via credit card, Internet banking, UPI). It implies to you that your credit card/Bank account be deducted with an equivalent amount of Indian currency as applicable and supplied by BiBi, on the day of transaction.
- b) When you or your company chooses any of the advertisement and promotion programs and services offered by www.bibi24x7.com and use of the online payment system for paying the subscription charges for the same, it implies to your agreement that your credit card/bank account be debited with an equivalent amount of Indian currency as applicable and supplied by BiBi on the day and date of transaction as per Indian Foreign Exchange rates issued by Reserve Bank of India.
- c) All payments made by credit card or wire transfer/D.D/cheque for availing any service at www..bibi24x7.com are non-refundable subject to our refund policy.
- d) BiBi have not appointed anyone to collect the fees/payment on behalf of BiBi. Strictly any payment to BiBi must be credited through wire transfer or credit/debit card or cheque/DD, No cash is accepted.
- 12. Refund Policy:
If BiBi terminates user(s) registration, user(s) will not have the right to re-enroll or join BiBi under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by BiBi. In any case of termination, no registration charges and wallet balance amount will be refunded. User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the web site entirely or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its business. User(s) hereby agree that in no event shall the web site be liable to the user(s) or any third parties for any inability to use the web site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the web site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its features.
- 13. News & Views:
All News/Views, Articles and information in News & Views section of "www.BiBi24x7.com" are derived from sources which we consider reliable. The sources may be Press Notes, Notifications, Websites, Portals, Newspapers, Magazines, Journals, Bulletins, and Periodicals etc. The information gathered from the different sources is passed on to the viewers without any responsibility on our part. Similarly Opinions/Views expressed by third parties in abstract and/or in interviews are not necessarily shared by BiBi.
- 14. No Cosmetics or Healthcare Advice:
The products, information, services and other content provided on and through this site, including without limitation any products, information, services and other content provided on any Linked Site, are provided for informational purposes only to facilitate discussions with your beauticians or other healthcare professional (collectively, "Cosmetics Professional") regarding use options. The information provided on this site and Linked Sites, including without limitation information relating to products and treatments is often provided in summary or aggregate form. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Cosmetic Professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. No healthcare advice, recommendation, or opinion is offered on this web site.
- 15. Customer Satisfaction:We observe an irreversible 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our products, wherever specified. This assures that consumers of BiBi products will be satisfied with their purchases.
According to this,
If a Customer is not completely satisfied, he/she may return the product to the BiBi Distribution Center for a 100% refund for the product within 7 days of original purchase with its original state (i.e. without damage of any kind).
The Product Refund Policy is applicable on saleable products as well as partially used products, wherein not more than 10% of the product has been used.
BiBi Distribution Center shall advise BiBi of any customer complaint and provide copies of all correspondence and details of all conversations regarding the complaint. BiBi Distribution Center are not authorized to make any type of offer or compromise or render BiBi liable for any complaint or product return.
Whenever there is a request from a customer for honoring the Company Satisfaction Guarantee, the BiBi Distribution Center shall offer to the customer the choice of:
• Full refund of the purchase price paid,
• Exchange with the same or another product of equivalent value.
BiBi Distribution Center are required to indemnify BiBi for any claim, legal actions, suit, etc. (including BiBi legal fees) which are filed or which originate because of any failure by the BiBi Distribution Center to observe this rule.
- Product Return Procedure:
The Company will accept return of products along with relevant Customer Order Receipt, Product Return Form and related invoice within 16 days of its purchase. In case BiBi Distribution Center returns product under 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, he/she will have the option to take Credit note (through which the BiBi Distribution Center can buy same or another product of the same value) or Cash. BiBi Distribution Center will be issued amount in his registered bank account only.
Product Return - Other guidelines/notes: This policy will apply on offer invoices as well as free product received under offer as follows – BiBi Distribution Center returning products purchased under offer may take replacement of invoiced products or offer products with same or any other product/s of same value provided offer conditions are not affected otherwise BiBi Distribution Center will seize to get the benefit under the offer.
- Product Return Conditions:
1. The Customers must return the product(s) to BiBi Distribution Center.
2. Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the BiBi Distribution Center.
3. The Product Satisfaction Gaurantee does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales aids.
4. Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the invoice.
5. Taxes means all States, Central, VAT, GST Taxes levied in India.
6. Saleable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
7. Unsaleable are products which have been partially used or opened/brocken seal.
- Customer Uniform Policy:
Not included in the Monthly Loyalty Program. No refund will be done on Uniform. Size exchange for Uniform will be done only from Customer within 16 days from the date of invoice. In case of exchange the uniform should be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in saleable condition with original tags, buttons & packaging.
- Product Return Procedure:
- 16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
All material on this Site ("Material"), including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, etc are protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material from the site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the written consent of BiBi. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BiBi without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Be Indian Buy Indian name or trademarks without the express written consent of BiBi. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by BiBi.
You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of BiBI so long as the link does not portray BiBi, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any BiBi logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- 17. LIMITATION OF REMEDY:
If you are damaged or injured by any of the Material contained in the Site, or you are dissatisfied with the Site or Material for any reason, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site.
This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. In the event of termination, the disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liabilities, damages and remedies set forth in this Agreement shall survive.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- 18. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS:
- 19. Shipping Policy:
19.1 Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 7-9 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via company email or company telephone.
19.2 Shipment to P.O. boxes or addresses
www.BiBi24x7.com ships to addresses within the India and Indian Territories addresses.
19.3 Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
19.4 Duties and Taxes
www.BiBi24x7.com is not responsible for any taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.BiBi24x7.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- 20. Disclaimer of Warranties:
This site is provided by BiBi on an "as is and "as available" basis. BiBi makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, BiBi disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. BiBi does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from BiBi are free of viruses or other harmful components. BiBi will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
BiBi makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the contents or about the result to be obtained from using the website and the contents. The use of the website and the contents is at your own interest and risk.
• This warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, ordinary wear and tear (includes scratches on steel/gold polish/plating etc.)
• We offer Full Money Back Guarantee within 16 days from the date of invoice. For Full Money Back Guarantee, the product should be unused, undamaged and in saleable condition with original tags & packaging.
• Repair incase of manufacturing defects will be done only within 90 business days from the date of invoice.
• The defective product has to be presented physically along with the original invoice at the time of repair, within 90 days at concerned Distribution Center.
• Repairs will take 45 business days from the date of submission of the defective Product subject to the availability of stocks and other essentials required in carrying out the job.
• The packing will not be the part of the repair policy.
• This policy comes into effect from 1st May, 2021.